If you want to impress your kids or the guests at a Halloween party- these mummies are just for you! They are irresistible and so cute!
- 45 gr unsalted butter.
- 300 gr Vanilla Marshmallows.
- 180 gr rice crispies.
- 200 gr white chocolate
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy-based saucepan over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and cook until they are completely melted and blended, stirring constantly.
- Take the pan off the heat and immediately add the crisps, mixing lightly until well coated.
- Press the mixture into a greased 32cm x 23cm tin / 13 x 9-inch pan; you may have to put on vinyl CSI gloves and press it down into the corners, as it will be very sticky. Flatten the top.
- Let the marshmallow crisps cool completely in the tin and then cut them into squares.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces, and melt it in the microwave using the pulse method: start with 30 seconds, then stir, again into the microwave for 15 seconds - stir and repeat until melted.
- Now, dip each crisps square in the melted chocolate, put aside, once the chocolate starts firming, dip it again in melted chocolate. Let the chocolate completely firm.
- Put chocolate leftovers into a piping bag with a small round nozzle (you can use a zip lock bag by cutting one of its' ends or use a spoon).
- On each crisp, put mummies' eyes and start to make the strips and line with the melted chocolate.
- Let it cool and enjoy!