It's super quick and quite simply delicious chocolaty- gooey peanut delight.
You just need a few simple tools, 10 minutes of your time and a free cozy evening to enjoy all these goods.
Ingredients for the Dip:
- 300g Mixed Chocolate Chips.
- 150g Mixed Peanut Butter Chips.
- Graham cookies or Biscuits for dipping.
- 2 packs Vanilla Mallows.
- In a skillet pan or heatproof pan for an oven, pour all of the chocolate and peanut butter chips into the base and mix so they are spread out evenly.
- Cut the mallows in half and arrange on top of the chocolate chips.
- Place the skillet under the grill for 5 minutes.
- Dig in with your favourite biscuits!